A few weeks after it was first brought out, Canon’s new outing, a new camera identified as the EOS 6D Mark II, has been launched in the Indian market, where it will be inviting a starting price of Rs. 1,32,995 (body only).
Other than that, the camera would be available with an EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens kit at Rs. 1,84,995, and with an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens bundle at Rs. 2,02,995.
Coming to the specifications of the device, it sports a new 26.3MP CMOS sensor, and has a 45-point, cross type autofocus system (with DualPixel autofocus) for live mode. Also, it has an ISO range of 100-40,000, and plays on the latest DIGIC 7 processor.
The rest of the notable features of the 6D Mark II camera include a 3-inch touchscreen panel, up to 6.5fps of continuous shooting facility, WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC connectivity, as well as dust and water resistance.
The EOS 6D Mark II Price in India
EOS 6D Mark II Body: INR 132,995/U (inclusive of all taxes)
EOS 6D Mark II (with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM): INR 184,995/U (inclusive of all taxes)
EOS 6D Mark II (with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM): INR 202,995/U (inclusive of all taxes)
EOS 6D Mark II Specifications
- Image Sensor: 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Imaging processor: DIGIC 7 | ISO speed:100-40000 (expandable range 50- 102,400)Continuous shooting speed:
- Continuous shooting speed: Approx. 6.5 fps
- Maximum video quality: Full HD 60p
- Auto-focus: 45-point all cross-type AF / Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi / NFC/ Bluetooth/GPS
- Display: LCD 3.0-inch Vari-angle touch panel (approx. 1.04 million dots)
- Dimensions: Approx. 144.0mm(W) x 110.5mm(H) x 74.8mm(D) | Weight :
Approx. 685g (body only) – CIPA Standards |
“The EOS 6D Mark II is a versatile full frame camera that reflects the “Sense of Genius”, striking a perfect balance between compact design and superior performance offering an excellent value to the photo enthusiasts and professionals. The EOS 6D Mark II is a camera that will excel in a vast variety of genres. With a full frame sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF and vari-angle touch panel, the EOS 6D Mark II, will appeal to both still and video audiences allowing them to experience the world of full-frame imaging in new and interesting ways.”
– Eddie Udagawa, Vice President of Consumer Imaging and Information Centre, Canon India