Lenovo is hitting the tablet segment again with the new Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet with Wi-Fi and voice calling support with 3G. This is the successor to the previous Lenovo A7-30 Tab. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet lowest price in India is around INR 8,500 for 2G variant. Following are the detailed Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 specifications and a brief Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 review.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 has a matte finish rear panel which is scratch resistant and gloss free. Lenovo Tab 2 specifications highlight a MediaTek quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz and 1 GB RAM. It has an inbuilt memory of 8/16 GB which can be expanded upto 32 GB by a micro SD card. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 battery is a 3450 mAh Li-ion setup.
It runs on the Android Kitkat v4.4 platform, which can be updated to Android Lollipop v5.0. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 sports a 2 MP primary camera with geo-tagging. There is a VGA front camera. The 7 inch IPS display has a resolution of 1024×600 pixels and a capacitive touchscreen.
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) IPS infinity display
- 3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB nternal memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradeable to Android 5.0
- 9mm thick and weighs 269 grams
- 2MP rear camera
- 3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 5mm audio jack, front-facing speaker, Dolby Audio
- 2G / 3G (with voice calling), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3450 mAh battery
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 comes in ebony black color and is priced at Rs. 8,500 for the 2G variant and the 3G variant costs Rs. 11,800. It will go on sale by the end of this month.