We first reported about the Redmi Note 5’s upcoming February 14 launch in India and now we have another bit of exciting information for you. As per the latest leak, Xiaomi will also by launching Redmi Note 5 Pro alongside Redmi Note 5 and Mi TV 4. That’s not all, a Twitter user has also put out entire specs sheet of the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The leak seems to be lifted from Xiaomi’s embargo material and seems legit. So. here’s Redmi Note 5 Pro in its full glory!
Redmi Note 5 Pro Features
According to the leaked spec-sheet, the Redmi Note 5 Pro will feature trendy 5.99-inch FHD+ (2160X1080) resolution display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It comes with 2.5D glass, rounded corners, and on-screen buttons. It can touch 450-nit maximum brightness, has 1500:1 contrast ratio with 83 percent NTSC gamut.
The biggest highlight of the phone will be its chipset. The Note 5 Pro will be powered Qualcomm’s latest mid-budget mobile processor – the Snapdragon 636 which comes with 8 custom Kryo 260 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It is powerful yet power efficient. The chipset will be paired with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32/64GB storage options.
The SIM slot used is hybrid, so you better aim for the maximum storage option.
In optics, the Redmi Note 5 Pro will come pack a dual camera setup of 12MP + 5MP at the rear side with f/2.2 and f/2.0 aperture respectively (The extra shooter should be used as a depth sensor). On the front, it will feature a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor for selfies with a LED flash.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro will feature a fingerprint sensor mounted at back. The phone will be powered by MIUI 9 which will be based on Android Nougat at the time of the launch. It will pack a 4000mAH battery, 5V/2A charger. The handset is 8.05mm thick and weighs 181 grams.
That’s sure going to be some Valentine’s day party.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro specifications
- 5.99-inch (20160x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM(hybrid sim slot)
- 12MP + 5MP rear camera with LED Flash,1.25μm and 1.12μm, f/2.2 & f/2.0 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX 376,
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.4 x 8.05mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery