Samsung has never fallen short when it comes to proving its claim of the ground as the top notch smartphone brand for over years all over the world. AS we have seen the best of flagship devices ever from Samsung in the face of Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, several other devices like Samsung Galaxy A7 have followed the lead. As we write for now on our blog, we bring to you the headlines about the launch of another variant of Samsung Galaxy S6 which is to be called as Galaxy S6 Active.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active features Android Lollipop 5.0.2 out of the box which is displayed across a 5.1 inch Quad HD SUPER AMOLED display with a resolution of 256×1440 pixels. The device comes powered by an octa core Samsung Exynos 7420 processing unit. It sports a 16 MP auto focus rear facing camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front facing camera onboard. The primary camera is said to boast advanced features like HDR, IR detect, slow motion video, high clear zoom and virtual shot. The device comes with 32 GB of internal storage. Other features are included in the Activity Zone like quick launch compass, flashlight, stopwatch, etc.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Specifications
- Octa core 64 bit Samsung Exynos 7420 processor
- 1 inch quad HD SUPER AMOLED display (2560×1440 pixels)
- 16 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Android Lollipop 5.0.2 OS
- Activity Zone includes flashlight, quick launch compass, etc
- Special camera features like slow motion video
- 32 GB of internal storage
- Pre-installed Samsung Knox security framework
- 3500 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active prices are yet to be revealed but the brand has disclosed that the smartphone will be available in the US at zero down payment on AT&T network carrier.